Saturday 9 August 2008

Hello Dona from Ks.

Great to hear from you again....and thanks for your comments....greatly appreciated. Now I know that I have got a least one visitor to my little site [ apart from myself, that is , ha. ha! ] I will try and make the content a bit more interesting in the future. I have a fund of stories and a mountain of photos of the Island. .....and I can always fall back on my friendly local photographer for a picture or two from his site.......saves me going out and getting wet and tramping around the countryside . And talking of wet, that is all it has been here of late...wet, wet, wet, and when it hasn't been wet it has been pouring with rain.!!...[ t'eh ceau .....in Manx Gaelic ] I am sure this little lump of rock is sinking into the sea!!

I have some on line friends who I contact regularly ..... one from Ca. one from Louisiana, one from Wi. and one from Mi. .....the latter two both having Manx grandparents who left the Island for the States ....[ Quayle and Kelly ] .......sounds familiar !!.

Anyway, keep tuned in to this site and feel free to give the blog address to any other family members who you think may be interested . You never know, someone else may add a comment or two......wow!....fame at last ! ...By the way, pictures should enlarge with a double click. .

No comments: